Sunday, October 30, 2022

Small Project Sunday

I started my small project(s) on Saturday. I needed to get something to lift up the clamps on Bernie. I find that most of my customers are (and I'm assuming because of cost) shorting me on the widths of their backing. I remember from a video I was 'watching' this week on how to solve this problem... 

Problem solved!
A couple of dollars at Meijer and with the help of my wonderful husband, we made these. 

My next project isn't really all that small but more like being done in small-ish chunks. I need to make a database with all of the quilting motifs available in my ProStitcher. I found an app out there for such a need and started entering those in, to include a pic of each one. 

I bought the new book pattern/kit at Pieces on Friday, pulled out most of the Halloween fabric, and started pulling from my stash instead to substitute. I don't have the desire to make an entire Halloween book quilt. 

At that point the Michigan/Michigan State game was on, I was tired (not entirely sure why) and decided to couch potato the rest of the night looking through more videos on small projects for today while Jim was watching the Spartans getting stomped. I think I found one I'd like to do given the limited sewing machine access I have at the current time, but first I have to do some Sunday kitchen work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interesting?

This pic may be of no interest to anyone... The boys are naked ...but to me this is two blank canvases I get to work with over the week. Of ...