Thursday, October 27, 2022

Read the Directions!

 So Janice's top had to be moved from Bernie to DW last night. So here's what's on DW today...

Notice the change of direction?
I didn't thoroughly read the work order directions when I loaded this on Bernie the night before. This requires some computer work in it and, obviously, Bernie doesn't have the robotics like DW has. 

Meanwhile...Bernie is bare right now. I had to raise the dead and take-up bars because I was getting some drag on the ruler base as I approached the dead bar. And...WHEN I get those darn Red Snappers for him, they wouldn't have been able to get under the dead bar at all. It was already too late to load something new last night so he's currently not sporting any attire. 

I have one customer pick up today and so far there isn't anything else scheduled. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interesting?

This pic may be of no interest to anyone... The boys are naked ...but to me this is two blank canvases I get to work with over the week. Of ...