Saturday, October 1, 2022

First Time in Two Weeks

Other than a quick trip to the local DG, I haven't been off the property in two weeks. Jim and I have to go and fetch some groceries. It's bad when the last box of cereal, oatmeal, or can of soup has been eaten. 

Here's some of the quilting going into the 9-Patch...

Funky Flower

Some cool stars
I worked on Joni's quilt most of yesterday. I'm not even half-way through as it's becoming more work than I had originally thought. 

I plan on making a new sewing machine cover for Ellie later today while Jim is hollering at the game on TV. I also plan on chipping away more on this 9-Patch. I feel like I'm just about ready to put customer quilts onto Bernie, but I'm still having some control problems with free motion. Bernie is so much lighter than DW and it's hard to rein myself in. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Interesting?

This pic may be of no interest to anyone... The boys are naked ...but to me this is two blank canvases I get to work with over the week. Of ...