Monday, October 31, 2022

Happy Halloween

Didn't do a whole lot in the studio yesterday. Here's what's on DW this morning...

Sandy's quilt for her granddaughter
This is getting an E2E with musical (somethings) in there. I have to find what I want to put into it. It's a rather large top (95x95) so this will take some time to complete. While DW is stitching this out, I plan on working on Diana's top over on Bernie.

Feeds were coming in hot and heavy last night about Houston, which officially starts today. The Island Batiks booth is where the quilt I quilted is being displayed, and here's the catalog cover that goes with it...

UPS was already here this morning delivering batting and I'm not expecting anybody else today, which means I should be pretty productive. Hopefully. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Interesting?

This pic may be of no interest to anyone... The boys are naked ...but to me this is two blank canvases I get to work with over the week. Of ...