Saturday, January 13, 2024

Bad News

The furnace is not fixable. Too old. Too expensive. A new furnace is only a third more in cost, so a new furnace it is. Unfortunately, the soonest we can get one is Tuesday, or more likely, Wednesday. We've heard we have a deep freeze coming weather-wise, so this could be fun. 

Still working on Linda's quilt. With the way I have this quilt loaded it's hard to tell where I'm at but I think I'm nearing the mid-way point. I'm going to work on that most of today while we are snowed in. It's so pretty! Here's Quilting at the Lake in the winter...

The pic doesn't even begin to show how pretty it is


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...