Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Time

Time marches on doesn't it? The clock keeps on ticking and making the best of what we have left seems to be a priority in later life. Young people don't think about it as much, but when you hear/watch people your age leaving us way too early, well, it starts to sink in. 

I had a customers/friends stop by yesterday. They were here a long time. Previously this would have bothered me. I needed to long arm, not stand and catch up. But, the long arming will get done eventually. The quilt will still be there today and tomorrow and however long it takes to finish. But friends...well...ya just never know. 

Here's some more of what's going into Anns quilt...

The sun actually came out to let me grab this pic
The sun wasn't out any too long; maybe a few hours. But I snagged this while it was because who knows when we'll see it again. Not today it appears.

More work on Anns quilt today. Maybe (just maybe) I'll have that done by days end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...