Saturday, January 27, 2024

Finished and Finished

Sandy's quilt is finished. The drywall mudding (in the main room) is finished. Now the work begins. On, the [new] studio, not Sandy's quilt. Her quilt is all ready to be picked up. No, the mudder left a nice mess for me to clean up. I didn't want to pay him to do it so it's on me. And talk about fine dust. OMG, it's going to take forever, especially on that very large south wall.

Before and after cleaning the floor. 
But before I start in on that today, I have customers coming today to pick up and while I'm waiting for them to arrive, I'm going to do something I've wanted to do for quite some time...

???
I'm not going to report on this until it's done in case it doesn't work. But it will be to everybody's benefit when trying to pick out the right batting (nice clue, huh?). 

So, that's my forecasted day and Jim is out there working today too. Another repeat of last week(end). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...