Monday, January 8, 2024

Finally, a Full Week

Back to a normal full week of work and on the cusp of a storm. So they say. The lake will probably eat it like it usually does.

The drywall guy is supposed to be here today to work and I'm hoping the batting shows up today for Linda's quilt. I'll be working on Bernadettes in the meantime. 

I did sew a few pieces together yesterday before lunch and while we were in the middle of our movie, Virginia arrived and we got to spend a little time together before she headed back north. But here's some of the pieces for said quilt top I was working on...

I need to move this stuff
While it's great having everything front and center, I need to get this off my pressing table. That's first thing after blogging even though I've already laid down thread on Bernie this morning. This pile of stuff is driving me batty. Which isn't far to drive, but you get the picture. 

Want a laugh? Watch what Hazel does when she gets a squeaky ball in her mouth. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...