Sunday, January 21, 2024

Yesterday Was A Mixture

Dealing with customers, loading quilts, frame ironing backs, cleaning machines and studios, and small projects made yesterday and nice mixture of quilting fun. About the only thing I did not do was actually quilt a quilt. I did baste in this one to be ready first thing tomorrow morning... 

Joans quilt ready for Monday
I wanted to make another cute pincushion for some new pins sent to me and I had started this late Friday night. Here's the finished project...
Selvedge Pin Cushion
That didn't take long and tried another small project I saw on IG. That's in the trash and we're just not going to talk about that wasted two hours of my life. Moving along. I have had a few projects given to me in pieces because the "giver" didn't want to deal with it any more. Here's the first one I finally finished...
Pretty table runner
Once I puzzled how to get this together, I looked through the pile and pulled out this...
Much smaller than you think
This is a Crabapple Hill project that is going to finish much small than I thought it would. But my friend/customer Diane did all the hand embroidery for me and I'm going to work the blocks today. Diane is the kind friend who is doing my Witches panels for me as well because she knows I can't/won't do hand embroidery. I love Diane!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...