Monday, January 15, 2024

Got Rulers?

I did get the Make More put together. All except for the final border. Which I don't have any fabric for. Jim and I picked out something we thought would work, but I'm not really about it. So back to the drawing board.  

Have you ever wondered what a long armer does behind the scenes? I'm sure you've seen videos on media sites of people long arming, but that's only a small part of if. Here are most of the tools I'm using on just Linda's quilt alone. A variety of rulers, marking utensils, speciality tweezers and needles, books, pen/paper as well as my water. 

Tools of the trade
Today I'm going to suffer through the cold and continue with Linda's quilt. The customer who was scheduled to come today cancelled due to inclement weather. Mostly the frigid temps. The studio, despite having its own space heater, is currently at 56 degrees. 

Mark is already here to work on the drywall and man, it's nice and toasty out there. Almost too warm. But we have to utilize the heat from out there to assist in keeping the rest of the house warm. These three space heaters are struggling since it is so cold outside and need all the help we can give them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...