Sunday, January 7, 2024

Happy Relaxing Sunday

I have a customer/friend stopping by sometime today to pick up a quilt and to catch up a little. Haircuts this morning and a little housekeeping, but a relaxing Sunday in store for the rest of the day. I plan on putting together a few pieces of the Quilt-Along quilt before lunch though.

Yesterday, while I was chipping away at Bernadettes quilt, Jim was outside doing some much needed items neglected over the fall. He wasn't working in the studio because our drywall mud guy was out there working all day long. Here's what he's been up to...

The first round
Looking like a "real" room and this is only his first day. He's coming back tomorrow to work some more. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...