Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Welcome Early Morning

The furnace guys are here!

Yay!
Hopefully by days end we will have real heat in the house instead of running all these space heaters. Which are not keeping up with the current temps. This morning...8 degrees with a wind blowing outside. 

More on Linda's quilt today. I'm officially past the half-way point. I worked diligently on it until 5:30 last night and it seems like I barely got anything done. But now that all the decisions on what to put in each section, and, establishing a kind of got a rhythm, should get things going faster. A little anyway. 

After standing at the big machine all day I needed to do something different. I've had a Lori Holt project just itching to get started so this is my new [whenever] project...

Bee Happy by Lori Holt
I've got all my fat quarters pressed and have pawed through any whites that I have that may work in the quilt. I need to get more whites, but with having to replace the furnace, getting the little furnace installed, and the mudder guy, I'm going to have to wait for a few weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...