Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Even 4-WD's Can Get Stuck

Part of my afternoon/evening was interrupted by this...

That's not the driveway
And this...
Beller Construction Movie
We received a lot of wet, heavy snow yesterday. Temps were at or near freezing so it was a snotty snow that just seemed to pull you into wherever it wanted you to go; usually, where you didn't want to go. I had to get the Dodge out of the garage and pull Jim out. The snow blower next door was clearing a path for the neighbors' construction crew. But not after they got stuck in the ditch at the roadside. Joan cancelled coming over until next week because of the weather.

I would be done with Joyce's quilt if not for the curiousness on what's going on around me. See...those windows around the house are sometimes (oftentimes) very distracting. Especially with somebody who is a little ADD. Only one more row to go and it'll be done this morning. I'll move on to Sandy's Kaffe quilt this afternoon.

Last evening I did manage to get the first and third borders assembled on this little quilt. Only the second and fourth borders to go. 

1st and 3rd borders assembled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...