Friday, October 13, 2023

Although...

...our retreat is officially over at The Springs, I'm still taking today off since tomorrow is my birthday. And, I'm kind of fibbing, because I'll be in the studio, on the long arm(s), putting thread down. But, I'm not answering the work phone.  

Here's how the 'Tis the Season... turned out after getting the chenille on and washing it...

Snuggly with a capital S
Can't wait to get under this for the holidays. Even the back looks pretty cool...
Love what Cuddle does to the back!
I'm hoping to finish Donna's quilt today on Bernie and then I'll move over to DW while I'm frame ironing Bernadettes next quilt going onto Bernie. And...maybe some other stuff. 😇


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...