Tuesday, October 24, 2023

No Snow

Well, as usual, the weatherman was incorrect. We never received any snow yesterday; just rain.

Here's some quilting detail of what's going into the Tilda Cats for Debby... 

Wool gives so much texture!
This piece is taking way longer than I expected it to. It's not that big of a quilt, but there are a LOT of starts and stops in here and a lot of ditch work. Ditch work is very (very) time consuming. I'll continue on with this today on Bernie.

Here's what's on DW until further notice...
Martha's Fall Splendor
Once again, the pics don't do the color justice. I say it's on DW until further notice because I'm waiting for the black batting I ordered to arrive. Hopefully it won't be too long but my supplier is having trouble keeping the Dream battings in stock. Probably because they're the best. 

We had a very hard rain last night and it was our very first hard [storm] rain since we've put the roof on. Where the roof meets the slope of the existing soffit on the east end we had some leakage. Just a small amount, but that has to be addressed and pronto!

More rain this morning and then it's supposed to get a little warm (70's) for a few hours late this afternoon. We'll see how much the weatherman lies this time. Either way, it's good quilting weather. And how about this view?

What a view!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...