Friday, October 6, 2023

Mice and Chipmunks

Well, it's that time of year again. Critters are trying to find a place warm to hang out during the winter months. I found acorns in the new studio and knew we had a culprit. The dogs found a chipmunk in the downspout and last night we got a mouse in the trap. 

Meanwhile, here's what's on DW today...

Lois' second quilt top
I fear this one is going to take longer to quilt than yesterdays. It's a bit smaller but there's more ruler work involved. And...every center of every square is going to have something different in it. 

Here's some of the quilting in yesterday's Chopsticks quilt...

Simple and clean
I have two customers coming over today. One to pick up and another to drop off. That too takes time away from the quilting process so I think it's safe to say I'll be working tomorrow all day. Which I kind of knew already but hoped I could beat the odds.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...