Friday, October 20, 2023

Taking in the Views

We ran to get groceries last night and before we left there was a little daylight still left. The colors were spectacular in our travels. I don't think I remember a year where I've seen so many orange leaves. 

I promised to show how the quilting was going for one of the quilts I was working on so here's a little coming from the Flea Market quilt...

Pebbling for the background
Here's the view I'm fortunate to look at right now while working...
Pictures don't do it justice
I have a nail appointment this morning, a customer coming right after to drop off, and then I'll be able to actually start throwing down thread. 

I'm working tomorrow, have a webinar to attend at noon and Jim is working tomorrow as well but happy Friday and wishing you a wonderful autumn weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...