Saturday, October 28, 2023

Reverse

I have a turtle I made for my nail techs daughter. After a few years and plenty of floor miles, it's in need of repair so I get to reverse stitch on the poor thing to get it fixed. And, I'm reversing on Bernie. This is what he's currently wearing...

Janice's Flamingo
But this is being taken off this morning. I had a super rush come in late last night and have to get that loaded and ready for me to quilt first thing Monday morning. Or, maybe I'll just work all day today and part of tomorrow and just get it done before having to load tomorrow night for Sunday. 

It's a HUGE waste of time taking quilts off to load a different quilt. In that time I would have lost about two hours of quilting time, and honestly don't think this wall hanging is going to take longer than about eight hours. 

Here's some of the quilting going into Martha's quilt...

Autumn Slendor
Just some Oak leaves to enhance the fall theme on this quilt. Keeping it loose since it's so big and I assume she'll be using it instead of just hanging it. 

Jims working today too. Need to pay for that studio out there somehow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...