Monday, October 23, 2023

Not So Small Project Sunday

Saturday was spent working on customer quilts all day so nothing "personal" going on in there. But Sunday, while I was milling around trying to figure out what small project I could tackle, I stumbled upon this unfinished quilt.

Unfinished Puff/Biscuit quilt
This was made at retreat back in January and February up at The Springs. It's been hanging out in the closet since then and thought maybe some unfinished projects needed finishing before any new ones were started. 

I made and attached the backing to it, birthed it and am now tying each of the intersections. A great way to use up all the cross stitch floss hanging around here. Four rows were tied and I'll continue each night to chip away at it.

Carla's Flea Market is quilted (all while UofM was kicking MSU's behind) but still needs trimming. The Tilda quilt on Bernie will be worked today while frame ironing on DW for the next one up on him. And, I checked the weather this morning finding a little surprise in store for us later today; SNOW! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...