Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Happy Spooky Day

I IG'd this morning about the bummer of working from home; nobody gets to see your costume.

Nearly done with Tina's quilt. I started making mistakes and knew at around 6:00 it would probably be better to call it a night on the long arm. I had to rip stitches twice and that was enough of an indicator.

Here's  a little of the progress so far...

She wanted the snowmen to pop out. Do they?
All that's left to do on this little piece is get those borders done. I'll move over to Martha's quilt later after getting those in this morning. 

Meanwhile, another inspection is expected today. Jim said to just stay in the house and not worry about being out there with the guy. Okay. I can do that. 

I cut 18 more sections of the cowboy boots after getting off the long arm while Jim was finishing up "inspector" stuff. All the furring strips are up. The tape is on. The gable end is tied in. The bathroom is going to have to wait since the plumber can't get here for another six weeks. Isn't building fun? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...