Monday, October 30, 2023

As October is Closing Down

We usually get some type of frozen precipitation on or before my birthday. That was two weeks ago. Last night we finally got a little snow. Not enough to stick, but enough to make things wet. 

Working on Tina's quilt this morning to start. Depending on how far along I get with it I may move over to Martha's quilt later this afternoon/evening. 

Yesterday morning I started pulling and cutting fabrics for some cowboy boot blocks...

Some of the lights
I'm not sticking with any type of theme here. Just using up some scraps and purging the dresser at the same time. It's a scrap quilt and that's the way I intend to do this piece.

Meanwhile, it'll be interesting to see how Bernie sizes up with me today since Jim made all those leveling/height adjustments for me. It can't be much worse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...