Thursday, October 19, 2023

Peak

I think our autumn colors are just about at peak right now. It's beautiful looking through the studio windows and will be a nice background for my full days work ahead. Here's what's on DW this morning...

Number 11
Yep, this is the 11th Flea Market I've put on the frame, yet I need to call the customer to clarify and get permission for some quilting I want to put in. 

Here's what's on Bernie today...

Tilda Cats
I love these Tilda prints! And when they're quilted, they just pop.

Here's some more detail of what went into the Tilda Snowmen yesterday...

See what I mean about texture?
I haven't given an update in a while on [new] studio work. Here's Jim getting up the drip edge, facia, and soffits last night...
Getting up the rest of the roof work
Sorry about the crappy pic, but the Lady Asian Beetles (referred around here as Bean Bugs) came out in the "warm" weather yesterday. I didn't want to open the door too many times lest they come inside where they are not welcome. 

The Flea Market and Tilda Cats are going to take a few days to complete but I'll try to get pics of the quilting as I progress. Meanwhile, it's overcast and kind of rainy which means excellent long arm weather. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...