Friday, October 27, 2023

Favors

It seems like the favors are flying all over the place in our lives right now. Too many to list here but isn't always nice to do somebody a favor? I love to help people!

The Paula quilt is nearly done. As predicted, that last border had to be severely starched and as much as I doused it, it still wasn't dry when I came out of the studio at nearly 8:00. I did get everything else done except that last border so yay there.

After some of the shrinking occurred

I'll move over to DW later this morning and start on Martha's quilt now that the black batting is here once I get Paula's quilt finished. 

Another gloomy day but the temps are relatively warm (near 70 expected) for this time of year. Jim thinks his table saw has departed us for it won't even turn on. Favor number #100...can we borrow your table saw Mr. Neighbor? so not much was completed in the [new] studio last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...