Sunday, October 8, 2023

Readying for Retreat

So excited to be able to attend the Quirky Quilters Quilt Guild retreat starting first thing tomorrow morning! 

Dropping off a few quilts at retreat
The first two piles on the right are customer quilts I'm dropping off while attending the retreat. The rest is the beginning of my stuff I'm taking. 

I want to get "Twirly" (Radiant Suns) bordered out so I have to make some extra blocks to do that. 

Cutting for more blocks
I need sixteen more blocks (or thereabouts) to make and then cut for the borders. That alone should entertain me for about a day. 

One of the projects I had on my list to take I'm not taking. It's the intense BOM from Pieces I'm only month five into and it requires a lot of concentration on my part. I have way more other things I can do to amuse myself. 

I slept in today taking advantage of the fact I won't get to for another five days. The electrician will be here tomorrow even before I take off. And, he'll be here again on Tuesday in the same fashion....promptly at 8:00. Somehow I'm going to have to convince my body to go to sleep earlier. Yeah, right!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...