Sunday, February 25, 2024

A Mixed Bag

Yesterday was a mixed bag of things we did around the place. First, I loaded this quilt onto DW...

Donna's Dahlia
Then I went into the new bathroom and stared screwing in the flooring...
Getting the floor screwed in
I ran out of drill battery and the second battery wasn't charged either, so while I was waiting for the charges, I made these...

Shamrock Bunting
After those were done, the first battery was ready to go. While I was screwing flooring, Jim was sanding for the next batch of boards...

It wasn't any too warm out there.
And despite the cold temps, he persevered and got the next go around finished. He decided that the ends weren't exactly correct, so he then chopped sawed them to get them at the correct angle.

Today we may work on starting in the main room since the bathroom is completed. He has a b-ball game this afternoon, and I'm ready for an afternoon of relaxation since we've been running hard this week so not sure if any sewing is going to get done today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...