Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Sending Love Your Way on Valentines Day!

Linda's quilt is coming off the frame today after I deal with this...

Not sure what's going on here????

I have to change out the belly bar afterwards because the lighter bar used to hold the tops isn't up to my leaning on it. 

While I'm frame ironing for the next quilt going onto DW, I'll be working on this one on Bernie...

Quails anyone?
Isn't this just so darn pretty? I love to work on appliqué quilts. So much detail and I can see what the quilt maker has put into them while doing so. 

After working on Lindas quilt yesterday, and after meeting a brand new customer (we hit it off right off the bat), I headed to the new studio to repaint the north wall. See the difference?

New color on the left. Much better!
Jim was on the phone with a new insurance company when I started the painting and after he finished he headed to the bathroom to prime...
Priming isn't fun
We have snow in our near future, so they say. Meanwhile, Happy Valentines Day!💘

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...