Thursday, February 22, 2024

Change of Plans

I decided to offload the Ginny quilt yesterday quickly and then load this quilt onto DW...

Olivers Quilt
This is a time sensitive quilt that goes with one (or more) others. One of those is on Bernie right now. I've already started this charming piece and will post pics tomorrow on some of the quilting going in. But for now, my focus is on this one today instead of yesterdays plan to work on the other one. 

Jim picked up the first of our flooring yesterday. He started sanding those last night and we may start installing this evening. The bathroom has to be done first since we have a plumber waiting to get in there to do what he needs to do.

While on the phone with the insurance company I was able to press and trim the 4-patches needed for the Sew Very Easy mystery QAL. My homework for this month is now complete. And that means...I can start something new. I have ZERO WIPS in house right now. Can you believe that? I'm having a hard time believing it myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...