Sunday, February 4, 2024

Retreat Almost Perfect

All but one of my projects were completed. Well, the third one still needs borders attached, but until I obtain some more fabric, that isn't going to happen. Here it is on the wall...

Metro Rings
I'm loving this quilt! The borders will be a 2 1/2" white, and then a 5" black to tie in the center squares. Apparently I forgot a few things up at The Springs and Monica so graciously dropped them off this morning already. I love Monica!

I've already unpacked, logged in the three quilt tops I received for business, and am ready to dive right back into it tomorrow morning. Paulette gave me an AQS magazine while we were there and enjoying a rare sunny day in February with a good magazine sounds like a plan. Jim worked yesterday so we are looking forward to relaxing a bit this afternoon with some good food and Rom-Com movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...