Monday, February 5, 2024

Not Safe

If anybody ever said a bunch of quilting ladies would be a safe place to hang out, think again. During our last night together, I inadvertently leaned up against my neighbors travel iron and received this...

Burn
And it's one of those places that keeps getting bumped. Ouch!

Nothing but unpacking occurred in the current studio yesterday. But here's some progress in the new studio...

Cutting in
Now that everything is cut in, the primer coat will be starting. I should go out and do that this morning while we have some sunshine, but I've been away from the big machines for too long and I know I have a time sensitive top coming at weeks end, so I need to focus on my "normal" work today. 

Mary's quilt will be worked on Bernie primarily, and then IF I get that done, I'll be moving over to Tina's quilt on DW to make room for the next one arriving in a few days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...