Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Sun Two Days in a Row?

I heard another Robin yesterday and some other spring birds chirping in the sunshine. We've killed two mosquitoes in the house. What's up with that? 

Here's some of the quilting going into Ginny's Boho Heart...

Wandering Feathers and Pebbles
Here's what was loaded onto Bernie yesterday...
Bernadettes First Applique
Her other "rush" quilt has to wait to get onto DW because I have to get some Spartan things in there and the ProStitcher does all of those. 

After long arming yesterday, I found a bag of blocks that I had cut in January or thereabouts. I didn't know at first what the heck they were. I then remembered I'm doing a mystery quilt-along with Sew Very Easy and that was our January homework. February is making 74 4-patches, so I started those last night while Jim was working on trim and the doorframe into the main house. 

I've already got my painting clothes on for later this evening. I have to repaint the bathroom ceiling tonight because I messed it up while doing the walls. I hope I don't get a call that somebody wants to come over today because I'm not dressed the best. 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...