Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Gurgling Ducks

Our "gurgling ducks" have already returned. Well, they aren't actually residents of our lake as they will continue northward in a while, but they are already back and it's way ahead of when they usually return. I think we may be in for an early spring. 

Working on Tina's quilt today (and yesterday). I still can't figure out why it takes as long as it does to set the border(s) in, but here's what we have going on...

The borders of Tinas Flea Market
Jim didn't get home until nearly dark last night therefore we did not run a second coat/touch up of the primer in the new studio. 

Two sets of customers coming today. One to drop off and another to pick up. Hopefully both will be here in the morning so I can crank on Tina's quilt all afternoon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...