Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Windy Today

It is windy out there, but I don't think it's so bad that I can't work on the big machines. Here's the border on what Donn'a Dahlia is getting...

Feathers and channeling
I have a swirly feather something or another I'm going to put into the background I think, but I'll be working on this piece all day today. I didn't think I was going to be able to get to this quilt yesterday, but I hustled on Bernadettes quilt to see if I could at least get it started.

Jim picked up some more boards for the flooring so while he was working on sanding and trimming, I was putting together the sashing and cornerstones for the make-it-up-as-you-go top. 

I have a customer coming to pick up later this afternoon. Had one drop off late yesterday afternoon and I have a couple coming on Friday. So far.

And what's with this crazy weather? Yesterday was February, right?

And it got even warmer after this pic was taken
And today we have freezing temps and some snow spitting out there. Only in Michigan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...