Thursday, February 8, 2024

Holy Thread Batman

I've had plenty of quilts in the past requiring multiple thread changes. This has to be one of the highest number...

16 (so far)
I rolled the quilt last night before shutting off DW and noticed it will probably require at least one more thread color.

Not expecting any customers today (that often changes) but the immediate outlook is uninterrupted quilting. I SHOULD be able to get Tina's quilt done if that remains the case. And that's basically the plan for the day.

I have mostly sunny skies peeking at me through the windows and the tunes are already on. Ready to quilt Zen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...