Thursday, February 15, 2024

Winter II

Yep, our second winter has arrived. We have three inches on the ground so far and it's still coming down. It is sooo pretty!

Here's some of the quilting going into Ginny's Quail quilt...

Still so stinkin' cute!
This quilt top makes me smile when I'm working on it. 

Linda's quilt was taken off DW. His poles were exchanged and now this top is on DW...

Boho Heart
Tula Pink (I think it was her) did a similar type of heart a few years back. This pattern is designed by Jen Kingwell. I'll be working on this maybe later today, but more likely tomorrow. The Quails are taking a little longer than I expected. I'm throwing down a lot of thread.

Jim and I had to re-level Bernie yesterday. He's hanging up on the center section (again) and his head kept shimmying to the left. I can't wait to get moved into the new studio so all this floor flucuating isn't going to occur. 

While Jim was touching up the ceiling in the new studio last night, I was able to get the first set of borders on Stars and Shadows. One more border to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...