Saturday, February 10, 2024

Just Keep Painting

Jim and I hopped on the painting bus first thing this morning. Meaning, no "old" studio work, but a lot of "new" studio work. Jim has a b-ball game he's watching right now meaning we're on a break. 

Here's what's on DW today... 

Isn't this just gorgeous?
Another stunner from Linda M. I actually started this yesterday but haven't yet captured the quilting.

Did I mention I've been working on Stars and Shadows? I have four rows already sewn together and have the next five rows built...
Constructing Stars and Shadows
I bought this kit merely for the quilting that was put into it. It was hanging at Yoders when we were down in Shipshewana and I fell in love. I don't particularly care for assembly line block structure anymore. Been there. I like to do appliqué and art quilts more than a regular pieced quilt but this one will be well worth it once I get it onto the frame. Someday. 

I may continue on with this after I get my shower and the bathrooms cleaned while Jims watching TV. Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...