Friday, February 16, 2024

Happy Friday

I can not believe it's Friday already. Ginny's first quilt is almost done. Just a few odds and ends to go back and snug up. I'll be starting her Boho heart later today.

We have a plumber coming to bid the bathroom, a customer coming to pick up and drop off, and that will pretty much shoot the morning hours.

I won't get much quilting done in the afternoon hours; tax appointment mid-afternoon and then off to do some grocery shopping afterwards. 

Here's our winter back. This pic reminds me of the Kim Anderson photos where everything is black and white except for one colored item. The Bellers' paddle boat is that item...

One bit of color
Happy Friday and have a  good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...