Monday, February 26, 2024

No Sewing

I didn't sew a single stitch yesterday. But we did start the main room floor in the new studio. 

Getting started...
...and this is where we ended before running out of boards...

About 1/4 of the way done
It smells so good in there with all the cedar!

Then Lucy and I took a nap together...

So. Darn. Cute!

I'll be working on Bernadettes first appliqué quilt today. Don't know if it will be finished since all those little pebbles take a while to do but I'm going to try my hardest. 

I have a few phone calls to make/return this morning first thing and we have to run to the tax preparers office later this afternoon; those take priority today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cincinnati Bound

Mom and I are heading to Cincinnati today for the weekend. She'll be able to spend Mothers Day weekend with both her kids and see my bro...