Thursday, December 29, 2022

A Great Day

Yesterday was spent downstate for our Christmas with the kids/grandkids. We had perfect driving weather. Wonderful food. Lots of laughs and the girls were absolutely well behaved. By the time we got home, and got everything unloaded from the truck, we were very worn out.  

I did get the MSQC wall hanging done on Tuesday afternoon. I made a modification to the pattern though. It planned for three mug rugs instead of actually incorporating all the blocks it had me make into the actual quilt. We don't use mug rugs. My kids, when visiting, would use them as frisbees (they are boys after all). 

Here's what I came up with...

Now it's more of a table runner-type thing

Now that I have all the Christmas presents received put away, I'm going to try to finish the spools quilt today. DW has been naked now for a few days (almost a week actually) and that's just not right. I have the remainder of this week and one day next week to play in the studio on my own stuff. I need to take advantage of that very precious time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ever Wonder?

I am thankful every day for the life I have. I'm truly blessed to have the greatest family and friends... Missing Andrew who had to take...