Saturday, December 24, 2022

Merry Christmas Eve

We did our usual "Sunday" routine yesterday. I think the weather stress weighed on all of us...including the dogs.  

I did get the Needle quilt top onto the long arm and got it quilted before we turned into complete couch potatoes. 

Just need to bind
I have found some leftover fabric from doing this pattern and will make the binding today. I won't get the binding onto the quilt because Mike has been put away for the holidays; he's my go-to binding machine.  

Some more spool top work today and perhaps another one of my quilts will get onto DW. It's Christmas Eve...I can do what I want. Jim will be cooking/baking all day and so why he's in his happy place I'll be in mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ever Wonder?

I am thankful every day for the life I have. I'm truly blessed to have the greatest family and friends... Missing Andrew who had to take...