Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Seam Threads

It seems like lately, a lot of the customer tops have been full of seam threads. Am I the only one who trims these when I'm pressing my seams? I had a long arm friend of mine who was pulling what she thought was a seam thread, only to discover it was actually the piecing thread. Oops. 

Here's a little quilting detail of June's top (back)...

Some clean straight lines to enhance the chandeliers
Here's a little quilting detail of Paulette's top (the actual top 😀)...
More straight lines
I must be on a straight line kick lately. Everything seems to need just those in them. 

Much of the same today. I have one customer picking up. There are a few packages expected today; thread for me, uniforms for Jim, and any Christmas packages that happen to appear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thread Changes

A lot of long armers out there won't change threads. You pick one (or they will for you) and that's the color thread you get through...