Tuesday, December 27, 2022

A Quick Regular Day

Since we didn't have Christmas during, well, Christmas, our holiday will be tomorrow. So, logistically, this is our Christmas eve. I even did business on Sunday and Monday; three customers came yesterday. 

After the customers left, we quickly ate lunch and watched a movie and then we were off to finish holiday errands/shopping. Once we returned home (well after dark) I worked on my little wall hanging that came with the MSQC box. I still have lots to go but here are a few of the blocks I've completed...

Mugs!
This handy little gadget, that also came in the box, is almost priceless...

Excellent for separating chain pieces
Jim is at work today. I'm going to play, piece, wrap, and jam today in the studio. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...