Sunday, December 25, 2022

Merry Christmas

I made a folded start to put into the tree last night. Merry Christmas everybody!

Merry Christmas

Yesterday was spent working on the Spools quilt. Nothing else. But the Christmas present from Jim was additional lighting in the studio. Here he is getting it all in...

Hanging the new lights
Our family Christmas is actually on Wednesday. I knew this was going to happen (call is mothers intuition), so I had ordered a 25 Days of Christmas box from Missouri Star Quilt Company. It's been sitting here teasing me for a few months now. 

Spoiler Alert! The next pic is a compilation of everything in the box (minus two items).The very first day was not to disappoint (I won't tell in case somebody else out there ordered one)! It was a pleasant surprise throughout the whole box and I'll definitely order one again next year. 

MSQC 25-Days of Christmas Box

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ever Wonder?

I am thankful every day for the life I have. I'm truly blessed to have the greatest family and friends... Missing Andrew who had to take...