Saturday, December 3, 2022

Binding Day

Today is binding day. Here's Aileen's quilt waiting for me to finish it. BUT...there wasn't enough backing left to make the binding so off to Pieces I went first this morning. 

Trimmed and sitting in wait
I worked late last night to get this done and Jim helped me trim it. Thank goodness he did because the squaring situation turned kind of nightmare-ish. 

I plan on, while I'm in binding mode, to get the cats bound as well. I have to make some for all of these and the cats will also need to have a hanging sleeve/triangles made too. 

IF I have time before Jim gets home from work, I'll work some more on the Gnomes (seen in the background of the pic above). After he gets home we need to run to West Branch to grab some groceries. And other stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...