Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Happiness is...

...being blessed with the space I have to enjoy each day while I'm working. Sadness is not having my husband home each night. I miss him while he's downstate working. 

Not many customers through (so far) this week, so it's kind of lonely. 

I'm continuing on with Joans quilt today. I've almost reached the half-way point and I'm aiming for completion tonight. She's going to be up this way tomorrow and I want to get it done while she's in my neck of the woods. 

Here's some of the quilting detail going in...

The sun came out for a minute yesterday and was able to grab this pic
Here's what I mean about her shimmery fabric...
Shiny!
It looks like new fallen snow!

I was able to get another pot holder bound last night meaning two of four are done. I'll keep chipping away at those to reach the Christmas deadline. Elijah's quilt didn't get worked on at all since I was solely focused on Joans quilt. Maybe tonight if the quilting gods are with me?

I was on the computer off and on yesterday trying to find a dog sitter for the girls the night of the 23rd. The "little" kids recommended Rover to try to find somebody to come and stay with them. I did find somebody but the app is awkward to maneuver even for a tech savvy person like me. I'd recommend it but you better have a younger person around to help navigate it, or be tech savvy yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ever Wonder?

I am thankful every day for the life I have. I'm truly blessed to have the greatest family and friends... Missing Andrew who had to take...