Thursday, December 15, 2022

Dog Sitter Rescheduled

We have a new dog sitter coming for a meet and greet, but the icy weather conditions today aren't going to allow that to happen. She rescheduled for Sunday afternoon. 

A full 11 hours in the studio yesterday. Joans quilt is finished, but still hanging out on the frame. It's white and until the girls are settled down for the morning and I have had a chance to clean the studio floor, I'm not taking it off to trim it. 

Once I was done with Joans quilt, I moved over and did a few hours on Elijah's quilt. Still not done with that. 

I bound yet another pot holder (one more to do) and then made a prototype of something else I'm making all the big kids for their cars. The pattern calls for more yardage than a fat quarter will get me, so I'm modifying the pattern a smidge to accommodate the fat quarters I picked up at Pieces last week. Here's the first go-around...

Cutlery Holder
The idea is the kids can keep these in their cars so if they need a set of eating utensils, they'll have one handy. Although, those who travel to an office, could just take them there. It's their choice...it's their gift. 

Today I have to trim Joans quilt (she'll be here later this afternoon to fetch), reload DW, get Elijahs quilt quilted, get the last pot holder bound, and if time allows, get the binding made and on Elijahs quilt. I need more hours in a day, especially around the holidays.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ever Wonder?

I am thankful every day for the life I have. I'm truly blessed to have the greatest family and friends... Missing Andrew who had to take...