Monday, December 26, 2022

Christmas (Observed)

My shop hours are posted on Google. And...everything else is/was closed both yesterday and today like I am (supposed to be). Yet...I have a customer that called last night (I'm not kidding about this) and is coming over today. She said, last night, she would be here around 11:00. 

Jim and I had things to do around here this morning (haircuts, etc) and were staged to receive her around 11:00. She just called again for the balance on the invoice and said they'd be here in the next hour to hour and a half. 

Do people really have such little consideration anymore? So frustrating. I know my brochure said I'm flexible. But there's flexible, and then there is just plain rude. 

Let's get to something a little more positive. In the MSQC box I opened yesterday, there were a number of small projects that could be completed rather quickly. Which I really enjoyed. Here's the ornament that came in the box...

Isn't this just darling?
There was a leather duck change purse you had to stitch together and complete so here he is...

Quack
Then there was a jar of buttons in the box and the next days' gift was a pattern to make a pincushion to set atop the jar...
Another pincushion...which I am always in need of

Cute pattern
Then the box came with a winter-y charm pack, some yardage background fabric, and this pattern. I'm in the middle of all of this right now. I'll work on this until this customer [eventually] shows up. 

There's still another charm pack and background fabric to do another cute wall hanging and some more yardage to make a darling snowflake pillow. I'll tackle those later but for now, let's go sew. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ever Wonder?

I am thankful every day for the life I have. I'm truly blessed to have the greatest family and friends... Missing Andrew who had to take...