Saturday, December 17, 2022

Santa's Workshop

Jims birthday is today. We don't usually do a whole lot for either of our birthdays. I guess we're getting too old for such things. And...it was Santa's workshop in here yesterday after lunch so I was busy with all of that. I worked on the Weidman quilt until then. 

Here's some of what came out of the shop:

1. Elijah's quilt is off the frame, trimmed, and bound. 

2. Six cutlery holders (which I still need to fill and roll before wrapping)

3. Seven gift card bags (which I need to find cording for and lace through)

Here's a pic of items two and three...

Cutlery Holders

Gift card baggies
And...all the holiday gifts are at least sewn. Jim should be home in the next hour. I've spent the morning on the phone with holiday shoppers trying to coordinate who got what for whom. I've been cleaning the studio and house as well to corral yesterday's workshop frenzied mess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ever Wonder?

I am thankful every day for the life I have. I'm truly blessed to have the greatest family and friends... Missing Andrew who had to take...