Thursday, December 8, 2022

Two More For The Holidays

Two more tops are loaded onto the long arms. Here's what's on DW this morning...

Sue L.'s gift for her grandson
This one is going to be a combination of ruler and ProStitcher work. Not much free motion though. 

Here's what's on Bernie this morning...

Another grandson gift for the holidays
I'm not sure what I'm going to do with this one yet. It's for a two-year old so he won't care, but I do. This kit WAS available at Piece of Thyme but I believe she has sold out of them; when I was there last week I didn't see it hanging from the ceiling any longer. 

I have a customer coming any time now to pick up, and another one around 10:30-11:00 to also pick up. That should be about it for traffic today. The neighbors to the north came up last night and we haven't seen them in a while. Probably won't see them again until after the first of the year, therefore we need to take advantage of their visit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ever Wonder?

I am thankful every day for the life I have. I'm truly blessed to have the greatest family and friends... Missing Andrew who had to take...