Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Skipped a Day

By the time I finally realized I had skipped blogging it was too late yesterday. 

This is what was on Bernie this weekend...

This WAS on Bernie
When I realized that straight line quilting would be the best for this top, I pulled it off Bernie and he'll be loaded onto DW when he's free. DW has channel locks. Bernie does not. And I'm not going to ruler all of that when it would take 1/10th of the time using those channel locks. 

Then I put on four placemats and did those. Didn't grab a pic...sorry. But they are quilted and off Bernie. I started loading last night what's going onto him next, but the backing is still being frame ironed. 

Here's some of the quilting going into the Weidman Quilters appliqué quilt...

The first border is in
You can tell it's really dry in here because my air erasable markers are staying in a long time.

I'll continue on with this piece again today. And continue to frame iron the backing for the new one going on Bernie. At some point tonight, I'm going to have to once again, drag out my "big" swing machine, and get the bindings onto the placemats; those are going with us downstate for a gift for someone. Wink, wink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Long Projects

The new studio is definitely a very long project. We're at 10 months already and still things to be done. He said, when he started the p...